Leo Group Ltd is committed to its corporate social responsibilities. The social impact of the Group goes well beyond employment and economic prosperity, the company has an on-going commitment to supporting charities and communities as well as protecting the environment.
Effective stakeholder engagement is at the core of Leo Group’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy. The policy refers to our obligation towards our employees, the environment and the communities in which we operate.
This policy applies to our company and its subsidiaries. It may also refer to suppliers and partners.
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
To meet this commitment, we have implemented management systems in our operations that accord with the requirements of our CSR standards and strive to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and other employment standards, wherever we operate.
- Consult with and respond to the concerns of our stakeholders.
- Behave with honesty and integrity in all our activities and relationships with others and reject bribery and corruption in all its forms.
We understand it is our people that make our business; therefore, their health, safety and wellbeing is our priority. We promote the effective management of health, safety and welfare throughout all stages of our work.
We will also ensure that we:
- Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
- Support diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities for all.
- Actively encourage professional development
- Use a variety of communication channels to effectively engage our stakeholders.
Protecting the environment
We recognise the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all therefore we will always follow best practices in our business activities.
In addition to legal obligations, Leo Group will proactively protect the environment through initiatives such as:
- Conserving energy
- Using environmentally friendly technologies
Supporting the community
Leo Group has been investing in communities for more than 40 years, creating employment opportunities and assisting local economies throughout the UK. Engaging with the communities in which we operate has always been central to our approach to sustainable growth.
In line with this approach we will:
- Seek opportunities where we can make a positive impact to improve the communities in which we operate.
- Liaise with the local community about the work we do and any impact this may have.
- Where possible, provide support to non-profit or grass roots organisations to promote cultural and economic development of local communities.
Donations and Sponsorships
Leo Group has an ongoing commitment to supporting charities and communities in the areas where we create employment, for example, through our Community Fund.
We will aim to support and alleviate those in need such as:
- Local events
- Sports teams
- Children and young adults
- Elderly people
- Victims of domestic violence
- Homeless and vulnerable people
Where possible we will encourage our employees to volunteer through programmes organised internally or externally. We may also sponsor volunteering events from other organisations.
Research and Development
We will actively invest in R&D. We will be open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. We will try to continuously improve the way we operate.
We are committed to guaranteeing that all our suppliers have good business ethics and aim to develop relationships built on shared trust and communal responsibility.
- Ensure suppliers are aware of, and where necessary, work with them to meet our business principles, policies and standards.
- Build solid, strong partnerships with suppliers and will continually develop the relationship to provide an improved service and product offering.
- Encourage our suppliers to adopt environmentally friendly technologies, where possible.
We’re committed to providing jobs for local people in the communities in which we operate. We have fantastic opportunities for skilled workers who are looking for a stable, long-term career with a successful well-established company.
Leo Group is made up of a diverse multi-cultural team and can provide an extremely rewarding career for the right candidates, many of our workforce have worked for us for a long time and progressed through the business into senior roles.
We are constantly on the lookout for new, motivated and highly talented people to join our team. We would encourage people who are looking for a role with long-term prospects speak to us and find out about what we have to offer.